Friday, October 23, 2009

College Fair Rap-up and High School visits

Hello from Beautiful Colorado!

I hope that all of you have had an amazing week. I sure have! I have been in Southern Colorado since Sunday visiting with students interested in Black Hills State University. Thank you to all of you SO. CO. students who came and visited with me this past week. It was great to meet you all, and we all hope to see you on campus sometime soon.

The past 6 weeks or so I have been on the road, visiting with students like you, and answering their questions about BHSU. It is always great to talk with you all, and please know that if you have any lingering questions after you visit with us, please email us at admissions@bhsu.edu or give us a call at 1-800-ALL-BHSU. We are here to help!

I will be in the office this next week, but will then get on the road again to Nebraska to visit with students at your high schools. Stay tuned to the blog next week for visit dates/times. We will also be calling you and letting you know what date/time I will be visiting your school. If you are from Nebraska and currently not on my high school visit schedule, please let me know! I would love to make a trip to visit with you. You can reach me personally at maria.hartung@bhsu.edu.

As for Rapid City students, and those in the Southern Black Hills, I will also be visiting your high schools soon as well. Stay tuned for more details. Speaking of Rapid City, BHSU Admissions will be hosting a Reception and Information Night on Tuesday, October 27th starting at 6:30 pm at the Holiday Inn near the Civic Center in Rapid City. For more details on this event and how to register, please visit www.bhsu.edu/rapidcitynight. We hope to see you there! This is a great way to learn more about BHSU!

Have a great weekend! Go Jackets!

Maria Hartung
BHSU Admissions Counselor

2 comments:

  1. i am already accepted so me and mom are just going to visit on the 7th and see where i will be living for the next 4 years lol i dont know if there is anything else you need, but i did recieve my items for the preview day, so thank you very much for that!! im very excited to be going to your college!! hope to see you all soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! We are excited to see you on the 7th of November for Preview Day. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
    Maria~

    ReplyDelete