Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing Emily Pier!

Well, I have to say that I am thoroughly looking forward to blogging for all of you to read! At least I hope you will read it! This is a great way to hear about what we have been doing and what is coming up. This has been a busy week here so far, students have been coming in to see us from Colorado and Eastern South Dakota. Most of them came for Swarm Days and then have been sticking around for a campus visit.

I also just returned from visiting Colorado where I attended several different college fairs. They were great! I met a lot of really awesome students and their families. Plus I was able to travel to some cool places such as Steamboat Springs and Breckinridge. I also really enjoyed my time in Denver going to all of the different schools there! If I visited with you and you are reading this now, feel free to post a comment. I would love to hear from you! I will also be returning to Colorado in the upcoming weeks and I have included them below. I will also be visiting some Eastern South Dakota schools later in the fall. If you are wondering if I will be in your area or if someone else might be, just post a comment.

10/5-Longmont HS
10/6-Estes Park HS
10/7-JFK HS & Conifer HS
10/8-Eagle Valley HS & Glenwood Springs HS

Most of our other Admission Representatives are out on the road right now, so look to see if one is in your area! I miss them here but take advantage of their vast amounts of knowledge if they are traveling to you. Also remember, we have a Preview Day coming up on October 9. To sign up, go to www.bhsu.edu/visit. It is a great way to see and experience our beautiful campus. October 9 won’t work for you? That’s fine as we have several other Preview Days throughout the year for you to attend.

Emily Pier
BHSU Admissions Counselor
Territories: Colorado & Eastern South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment