Thursday, September 17, 2009

Greetings from the great world of Black Hills State University Admissions! I am so excited that we are going to be able to communicate to our students in a new way, so be sure to tell your friends about the blog, you are going to be hooked in no time. I am one of the three admissions personnel that are helping to give this blog a voice, my name is Laura Weber and I am the Assistant Director of Admissions at Black Hills State University, I cover parts of South Dakota and North Dakota in my recruitment territory. Check out my profile and specific areas at: www.BHSU.edu/MeetyourRep. You will probably learn more than you wanted to!
Another really cool way to stay connected to BHSU and our prospective student happenings is to join our mailing list, just click here, fill out the form and you will be in the know in no time! You will receive information about all aspects of BHSU: academics, student organizations, living on campus, and cool events that give you a chance to check out campus for yourself.
Fall is a really great season. I get to travel to attend college fairs and meet all these really cool students that are interested in furthering their education. I know BHSU is a great fit for students that want to attend college in a gorgeous setting - the Black Hills, be successful in their academic career, and get an experience that will transform their life. Hmmmmm….. doesn’t this sound interesting!!

I will be in the following “cities” this next week 9/21 – 9/24:
Moorhead, MN
Wahpeton, ND
Valley City, ND
Jamestown, ND
Wishek, ND
Bismarck, ND

I am hoping that I have as great of week as I did the last time I was out on the road. I met a ton of incredible students of course, but the other really cool part is I was guest of the day at the Holiday Inn in Minot, ND and received a free upgrade to a suite. Come by and visit me, maybe some of my luck will rub off!!
Laura Weber – Assistant Director Admissions
Black Hills State University – GO YELLOWJACKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment